albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
did you guys read the papers today where a farmer from somewhere in england has been sleuthing and tracking for years a WW2 shipment of supermarine spitfires to east asia and found them buried in Myanmar IN THEIR ORIGINAL CRATES!!!! but cannot take them out because of weapons embargo on Myanmar dictatorship . amazing !!

did you guys read the papers today where a farmer from somewhere in england has been sleuthing and tracking for years a WW2 shipment of supermarine spitfires to east asia and found them buried in Myanmar IN THEIR ORIGINAL CRATES!!!! but cannot take them out because of weapons embargo on Myanmar dictatorship . amazing !!

I had the priveledge of sitting in one some years ago in the UK love the Spitfire, it was a dream come true for me :D

Found this latest I think though you may be interested..
I lived 30 minutes from S****horpe Lincolnshire.

Spitfires buried in Burma during war to be returned to UK - Telegraph

I had the priveledge of sitting in one some years ago in the UK love the Spitfire, it was a dream come true for me :D

Found this latest I think though you may be interested..
I lived 30 minutes from S****horpe Lincolnshire.

Spitfires buried in Burma during war to be returned to UK - Telegraph

yes sir!!that is the follow up can you imagine brand spanking new spitfires with 0 time on propeller and zero time on engines
I would dare say each plane's value is around 800 000 dollars although my personal preference is the F-4 corsair I would sell my rocket 3 for a day of flying in a spit!!
dreams .......alas...

Back