Speedo switched to Km....

Stillserving

LET'S GO BRANDON
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
Had the gauges out/disconnected the other day and was fiddling under the tank, swapping out the cam cover gasket and installing some mods. Back on the road and noticed today, the odo and tripometers are both in Km now, as is the distance to empty. I'm at work and don't have my books, anyone know how to switch it back?

Had the gauges out/disconnected the other day and was fiddling under the tank, swapping out the cam cover gasket and installing some mods. Back on the road and noticed today, the odo and tripometers are both in Km now, as is the distance to empty. I'm at work and don't have my books, anyone know how to switch it back?

Go to the main odometer screen and hold the black button in for 6 seconds. It should switch over then.

Yeah, I got it. Had a brain fart and was doing it with the clock showing and kept trying to change the time. As soon as I went back out to go home I realized and got it taken care of. Thanks for the replies guys!

Mine reset to zero first time I used Tuneecu....so my Rocket now only has a few thousand km's instead of close to 70000.

Back