Speedo swap ,does it fit

Bow

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3
I have 2 broken speedometer, they all won't do the digital daytrip and won't show the kilometers I have been driving. So I need a new one. But Triumph does not selling them anymore, for my 2005 classic. But the motorshop has a almost new speedo for a touring with mph . My question is , when I make bracket for this speedo. Will it function good ,or is it not possible .

I recently encountered the same problem on my 2006 Rocket Classic. After researching I found the same info you have. My odometer window is blank and no amount of fiddling with the wire harness or the gauge or the adjustment knob has worked. I considered investing 5 or 6 hundred in aftermarket gauges that could be wired to work on our bikes with the help of the electrical guru on this forum but ultimately I decided to retain my speedometer and tachometer and install a separate GPS based odometer. It has worked perfectly. Very accurate. I bought it on Amazon.com for about $60.00. If you have any interest in considering a separate GPS odometer let me know and I will send you links and pictures of my installation.

I recently encountered the same problem on my 2006 Rocket Classic. After researching I found the same info you have. My odometer window is blank and no amount of fiddling with the wire harness or the gauge or the adjustment knob has worked. I considered investing 5 or 6 hundred in aftermarket gauges that could be wired to work on our bikes with the help of the electrical guru on this forum but ultimately I decided to retain my speedometer and tachometer and install a separate GPS based odometer. It has worked perfectly. Very accurate. I bought it on Amazon.com for about $60.00. If you have any interest in considering a separate GPS odometer let me know and I will send you links and pictures of my installation.
Yes I am interested. That is a good solution

I bought a new speedo from triumph a couple of months ago
17B8FBF2-75EF-4B81-A9B0-5C84F85C3810.jpeg

My dealer says that he can not deliver them. Only mph and newer type he can get from Triumph, and he doesn't know if that fits my 2005 classic
Your dealer is not trying hard enough maybe.

Back