Speedo, Odometer, indicators and Fuel Gauge stopped working

Boony

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster. Black and shiny.
I had a look through the Forums but could not find an answer to this problem.

I installed new T-bars but needed to move the Speedo and Tacho forward slightly. I removed the instruments and drilled the mounting hole a bit further up to allow the handlebars to lean over further. I carefully disconnected the plugs from the speedo and tacho. After drilling the hole I reconnected the plugs and reassembled. The Speedo, Odo and Fuel gauge didn't work. The tacho is fine.

I disconnected them again and checked. No pins were bent and it was plugged in correctly. I sprayed contact cleaner on each pin, checked and swapped the fuses with new ones and reinstalled. Still nothing!

The "sweep" works when the ignition is turned on, but the speedo etc doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas?

I had a look through the Forums but could not find an answer to this problem.

I installed new T-bars but needed to move the Speedo and Tacho forward slightly. I removed the instruments and drilled the mounting hole a bit further up to allow the handlebars to lean over further. I carefully disconnected the plugs from the speedo and tacho. After drilling the hole I reconnected the plugs and reassembled. The Speedo, Odo and Fuel gauge didn't work. The tacho is fine.

I disconnected them again and checked. No pins were bent and it was plugged in correctly. I sprayed contact cleaner on each pin, checked and swapped the fuses with new ones and reinstalled. Still nothing!

The "sweep" works when the ignition is turned on, but the speedo etc doesn't work.

Anyone have any ideas?
What finally happened? Did you figure it out?

Back