Special wishes to Nat67

EasTexRIII

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III
Our wonderful friend @Nat67 is going to be having another surgery tomorrow and the mean ole doctors have had him on a diet of only "shakes" - no real food for 3 weeks :eek:
After surgery he has to stay on the shakes for 10 more weeks :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nat, I will be praying that the docs hands are lead to a successful operation n that you be back to good as new as soon as possible.
I will also be hoping they get you back to a proper feast of bangers n mash soon, soon, soon! :D
We all love you brother & are praying for/pulling for you :inlove :inlove :inlove

Our wonderful friend @Nat67 is going to be having another surgery tomorrow and the mean ole doctors have had him on a diet of only "shakes" - no real food for 3 weeks :eek:
Nat, I will be praying that the docs hands are lead to a successful operation n that you be back to good as new as soon as possible.
I will also be hoping they get you back to a proper feast of bangers n mash soon, soon, soon! :D
We all love you brother & are praying for/pulling for you :inlove :inlove :inlove
Hey !!!! I been doing the sharks too ! What about me :rolleyes::thumbsup: don't worry nowt can get this boy :cool:

Thanks so much for that Clint , they can't get me , I'm bulletproof ! Far as I am concerned , the more bits they chop off me , the faster the Torquemonster is gonna go next season !
Taya has been doing the pre op diet with me to keep me strong Bless her . She will be eating that bangers and mash just after she kisses me goodbye in the morning ! :inlove :inlove

Thanks so much for that Clint , they can't get me , I'm bulletproof ! Far as I am concerned , the more bits they chop off me , the faster the Torquemonster is gonna go next season !
Taya has been doing the pre op diet with me to keep me strong Bless her . She will be eating that bangers and mash just after she kisses me goodbye in the morning ! :inlove :inlove
Hell I'm having a plate of crispy well done smoked bacon ohhhhhhhh yuuuummmmmmmmmyyyyy mmmmmmmmmm :sneaky:

Back