Speaking of a Bear claw.....

Boss man

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket3
anyone know if Ozrider is still producing his bear claw? Sent PM and haven’t heard back. Maybe not on the forum anymore? Looking for one of the Ozclaw to purchase new or used.

Any help is appreciated

Yeah he has started again I believe but may be busy with a custom exhaust with headers system he is making.

I got one off him in a swaps deal a few weeks ago but look like going with my own modified one I have nearly finished.

Ozrider's current pricing is Au$450 (US$350) plus postage
The Ozclaw is standard polished gloss black gelcoat ready to use or you can repaint or cover in Vinyl. He no longer lines them with sound insulation so the induction sound should be as good or better than stock and no possible restriction of air to the RamAir if fitted.

I finally got around to fitting it a few days ago- a piece of cake but have not even started the bike since:( I have been swapping out Phantom Black tins for the Red Stripe version - charging battery again now.:banghead:

I should ride more often:(;).

If you want it I can repack with the great printed instructions and send via Australia Post Au$425 + postage. It weighs next to nothing but the volume is used for postage calculation.

From the horses keyboards:
ozrider, Dec 19, 2017

I supply them painted black then its ready to bolt on or for vinyl wrap or what ever ..... even had a guy plastic dip it in carbon fibre and it looked good.
Its good that you aren't in a rush as I wont be able to get one ready till early in new year

I sell for $450 so happy to send some $ your way

Thanks Les Claw was dropped at door yesterday safe and sound, I didn't notice it until about 2am this morning.

What do I owe you for shipping all up now?

ozrider, Feb 10, 2018

Just make it $40 all up.... I had to put it in a box and the buggers charge for cubic size and not weight. Fitting instructions below. Cheers,
  1. OzClaw Fitting Instructions

Fitting it up
    The front mount is part of the duct, reuse your claw bolts.

I don’t use the top centre mount,

Angle the duct out at the front away from the bike a little bit and fit the rear bolt loose first, then swing the duct towards the bike and line up the front hole, fit the bolt, before its tight rotate the claw upwards towards the tank so it puts abit of pressure on the rubber seal and nip up the front bolt, then the rear one, it stays there fine as there isn't much weight in it compared to the steel one.

Please note: Fit the rear bolt loose first, it might take a little effort to get the front mount to line up with the bolt hole.

If you have any issues just drop me a PM and I’ll get straight back to you.

Cheers, Ozrider

I have Ozrider's address and ph etc in Brisbane, Australia, but will not post w/o his permission. He does come on the forum but not as regularly as many.

Ishrub, if you don’t want it I will gladly pay you for it and the postage. Been piecing mine back together and was looking to make a custome claw or intake then found this work of art. I can PM ya when home or you may do the same with specifics and how you would want the $$$$

Ishrub, if you don’t want it I will gladly pay you for it and the postage. Been piecing mine back together and was looking to make a custome claw or intake then found this work of art. I can PM ya when home or you may do the same with specifics and how you would want the $$$$

No worries PM on the way.

Back