Spark plug wires

Pinwall sells coils with wires like 200 I believe, wreckers have them and as we know they last a long time. Are you having issues or a damaged plug wire?

Pinwall sells coils with wires like 200 I believe, wreckers have them and as we know they last a long time. Are you having issues or a damaged plug wire?
I remounted coils and was wanting to make longer wires, mine will reach but not a lot of slack. Back in the day used to make wires with solid core wire ( packard 440, accel with silicone cover, etc. ) and run resistor plugs to keep from affecting radio and tv interference, and neighbor complaints. Still think this might be possible, can't locate anyone who makes a replacement.

I remounted coils and was wanting to make longer wires, mine will reach but not a lot of slack. Back in the day used to make wires with solid core wire ( packard 440, accel with silicone cover, etc. ) and run resistor plugs to keep from affecting radio and tv interference, and neighbor complaints. Still think this might be possible, can't locate anyone who makes a replacement.
I wonder if using solid core wires would interfere with communication between the ecu and sensors, etc., does anyone have any data or thoughts on this?

Just a tid bit, each wire into the coil is different. One sets deep and the other not so much so. Don't know why, it's just the way it is. I lucked out, and got a couple of upgrade kits, when they were still cheap, and came with wires and plugs. I've use all of them up. I have 3 Rockets.

Back