South Florida R3T almost owner

Headshot

Standard Bore
Hey guys.........test rode an R3T and liked it a lot more than my HDs, so..as soon as my income tax check or bonus check from work comes in a black R3T will be coming home. Now comes the hard part.....reading about all you guys going out riding....:(

Frank

Welcome aboard Headshot.
BLACK, good choice.
Comming from 35 years of Harley background,
I CAN RELATE.
No comparrison, and no going back.
Oh yea, don't worry about your harley tattoos,
(I know you didn't say you got any, but every harley guy I know has them)
I've got several and the guys don't hold it against me.
Bunch of great guys here, and I hope you have your new R3T in time for RAA4.

Last edited:
I'm in NW Fl Headshot, and it was cool out today, but I did manage to put on a few miles to the post office and back, twice. Had to put my bags on to get it all. Get any rain down there? Lived in Fl going on 40yrs all over but never rode down your way yet. Will after I'm done doin time.:cool:

Frank, spring is coming, I hope you don't have to wait to long.
Dennis

28 dtg Dubai
29 dtg Home

R3T n Harley

Yeah I had harleys too, the R3T gives a bigger smile when you wallop the throttle even if it makes the harley's fuel consumption look good. I forgot to sell the last harley.

need glasses

on rereading frank i see you have a hd
i moved up from an 02 T100 and it took a while to readjust to the wide bars and extra power
"lets kick the tyres and lite the fires" as they say
now wheres my bifocals

My latest change (improvement IMHO) is a set of 6 bend pull back handle bars. MAN what a great difference. Talk about improving the comfort factor! No straining to reach the grips or hands in an awkward position. Now I can relax and lean back on the Barca Lounger back rest. PLUS, I am amazed at how much easier the handling even at slow speeds.

Welcome to the forum. It's interesting that most of the new guys joining the forum are buying the R3T over the original Rocket...I guess Triumph new what they were doing. I've often wondered if I had both to choose from at the time, without the bias that I have now, which one would be sitting outside right now.?

Back