Someone has to know how to get a blank spare key!

cdlamph

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Triumph R3 Classic
So I went around to 3 different locksmiths today looking to get a copy of my '06 Classic key and no one could help me, we got close looking through a book at the last locksmith but it wasn't close enough :banghead:. I've emailed Triumph headquarters, the Triumph dealer that's closest to me, and a powersports place. Ugh, seems like no one can get this done.
So I'm wondering what my next step could be, any suggestions?

I did do a search and have come across the posts for them but my concern was for the year of the machine. They were for newer bikes. I don't know if the keys have changed over the years but I compared mine to the X270 key and although they look very similar, they still don't look exact.

Ok looking at it, the newer bikes came with an unbadged key and a badged key. The older bikes came with two unbadged keys. The part number is the same for unbadged key regardless of year, so you should be good to go with the Ilco X270.

Ok looking at it, the newer bikes came with an unbadged key and a badged key. The older bikes came with two unbadged keys. The part number is the same for unbadged key regardless of year, so you should be good to go with the Ilco X270.
Thanx, I appreciate you checking that out for me!

Back