Some personal news to share

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Well boys, it’s official. I accepted a position with Harley Davidson (MOCO) as an experimental mechanic in the development centers dyno lab.

I’m pretty excited, it was a crazy vetting process and I’m ready to begin my last (hopefully) chapter of my professional life.

They will never get my Rocket, I promise! They did tease me heavily during the vetting process about it tho...

Well boys, it’s official. I accepted a position with Harley Davidson (MOCO) as an experimental mechanic in the development centers dyno lab.

I’m pretty excited, it was a crazy vetting process and I’m ready to begin my last (hopefully) chapter of my professional life.

They will never get my Rocket, I promise! They did tease me heavily during the vetting process about it tho...
Career changes can be a stressful time but usually the rewards are worth it. I don't deal with strees very well so I'll stay retired :D congrats bud !!!!

Congrats!

Maybe you can help them make this a bit stronger to compete. Though they are getting closer

Harley Unleashes New 131 Cubic-Inch Milwaukee Eight Crate Engine

Or better yet, figure out how to get it to mount up to a Fat Bob... @mexican i'm sure would love to be the tester for you in his Fat Bob
One of my old mechanics works for HD he said they are trying to improve the performance of all the bikes as they are playing catch up to the other bikes and sales are way off they need a full line of better performing machines to compete

Back