Some observations from RAA IX

RKTNMYPKT

Village Idiot
Ride
2021 HD RoadGlide
Well we are home now, Adriana and I had a great time! We met an old friend again and made some new ones as well :)

As I have had some time to reflect on the weeks activities here are a few things that come to mind.

I will never again judge a person by what they say online and wait to meet them in person instead

Sharing a hot tub with @Steel wasnt nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

@JoseyR3Wales "craft" isnt anything to take lightly

Group rides are cool, but I think I'm more of the meandering stop to smell the flowers type.

If you kill enough flies with a menu in a Montrose restaurant you can get a free drink, thanks @Idaho Red Rocket 3 !

Lemon Pledge is the bomb! thanks @Tbirdgirl and @smokit2

The Interstate blows, always take the road less traveled

Jerry Garcia isnt dead he is alive and well. lives in Washington State, and goes by the name of @1olbull

@skydog1000 doesnt really have bugs in his teeth

I should learn to drink whiskey, only pot smoking gay liberals from Cali drink Tequila

If you post a picture of your wifes boobs and light bulbs, it wont be kept a secret and many will come looking to see if the light bulbs are still there ;)

If your from Cali and you walk into a diner in Vernal Utah, dont ask if they have Bagels, just get the pancakes!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Dobro was right ( please dont ask) :oops:

I hope to see you all at the next one!

Last edited:
DoBro was right about what Jim ??? F#ck-all that he said that I read that's for sure .. did he turn up did he ??

DoBro was right about what Jim ??? F#ck-all that he said that I read that's for sure .. did he turn up did he ??

Ah come on! don't leave him in suspenders, :whitstling:

Ok I'll spill (I'm gonna regret this)

I changed my oil just before the trip, I checked the level just before the group ride, I pulled the dipstick looked at it and said ***! It's empty! Which it wasn't it was just a bit hard to see :oops:

Well we are home now, Adriana and I had a great time! We met an old friend again and made some new ones as well :)

As I have had some time to reflect on the weeks activities here are a few things that come to mind.

I will never again judge a person by what they say online and wait to meet them in person instead

Sharing a hot tub with @Steel wasnt nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

@JoseyR3Wales "craft" isnt anything to take lightly

Group rides are cool, but I think I'm more of the meandering stop to smell the flowers type.

If you kill enough flies with a menu in a Montrose restaurant you can get a free drink, thanks @Idaho Red Rocket 3 !

Lemon Pledge is the bomb! thanks @Tbirdgirl and @smokit2

The Interstate blows, always take the road less traveled

Jerry Garcia isnt dead he is alive and well. lives in Washington State, and goes by the name of @1olbull

Bare with me a moment Jim, I’m slow this morning…
I have a scare factor slightly askew from most, so just how scary was the hot tub scene and who was more afeared?
Now I must visit JoseR3Wales, not that I am an expert on craft but I am always curious…
Smelling flowers is great in life, unless they are the Flower from Bambi… We have plenty of both around here.
Thanks for the tip on fly smashing, I’ll try that next time I am out in the Virginia back country and see if they too have such a policy here.
About that Pledge, I’m not sure what you put in on, but it taste horrible on toast, just sayin…
One thing good about the Interstate, I see more boobies there than on back roads. Both have good points so to speak.
Great to hear about Jerry, I love his music. When’s the next album coming out?
My aunt thinks that Skydog’s picture is really me, I tell her it isn’t but if she reads this post it will be harder to convince her of that.
I have many Mexican friends and a few sailors that will contest your assessment about Tequila; where did you get such an idea? Most don’t smoke pot you know.
I’ll remember not to post any pictures of your wife’s boobs, thanks for the heads up there.
Pancakes are better than bagels, so no worries there mate.
And glad to hear Dobro isn’t wrong on everything,
Have a nice day…
@skydog1000 doesnt really have bugs in his teeth

I should learn to drink whiskey, only pot smoking gay liberals from Cali drink Tequila

If you post a picture of your wifes boobs and light bulbs, it wont be kept a secret and many will come looking to see if the light bulbs are still there ;)

If your from Cali and you walk into a diner in Vernal Utah, dont ask if they have Bagels, just get the pancakes!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Dobro was right ( please dont ask) :oops:

I hope to see you all at the next one!

Back