burke99764

Standard Bore
Hey guys im looking for a solo seat stock or aftermarket does not matter. Just needs to be in good condition. I do have a passenger backrest with rack i could trade if interested as well. looking for a price shipped to 12205 Albany NY. Thank in advance

I just sent you a personal message - I have a single & the separate pillion, will split them up if only front is wanted

IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
Hey guys im looking for a solo seat stock or aftermarket does not matter. Just needs to be in good condition. I do have a passenger backrest with rack i could trade if interested as well. looking for a price shipped to 12205 Albany NY. Thank in advance

I have a Corbin young guns seat I may want to part with. I just got me a gently used 2014 R3 with 1580 miles on it. The seat is very comfortable and still virtually new like the bike. BUT it leaves my wife nowhere to sit.

Let me know if you are interested and I can post some more pictures and figure out shipping to NY.

JAMIE

IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG

I have a Corbin young guns seat I may want to part with. I just got me a gently used 2014 R3 with 1580 miles on it. The seat is very comfortable and still virtually new like the bike. BUT it leaves my wife nowhere to sit.

Let me know if you are interested and I can post some more pictures and figure out shipping to NY.

JAMIE

Jamie, if you want to trade @1K9 for his solo seat & still need a pillion seat for your wife, I still have the separate pillion seat that
@burke99764 didn't buy from me, he only needed the front solo
It lists new for $275 - I'll take $100 obo

I have both as well as the solo mount hardware. Let us know what you need and well work something out. I just want to try the Corbin and don't think I'm going to ever use the OEM solo seat.

I have both as well as the solo mount hardware. Let us know what you need and well work something out. I just want to try the Corbin and don't think I'm going to ever use the OEM solo seat.

Thanks for the offer guys. But I do have the stock seat as well. That's what I'm using right now.

So like I said in the other thread, I got to look into seeing if Corbin can change the seat into a dual tour. And if not I'll either keep it for so long solo rides or maybe I'll sell it.

I'm going to bet you will pay almost as much for a new dual tour as it will cost to get them to reconfigure the young gun. See the difference in my pics. There is a lot of structure on mine that is missing on yours.

Ignore the dirt, got caught in the rain at 6 am Monday morning
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

I'm going to bet you will pay almost as much for a new dual tour as it will cost to get them to reconfigure the young gun. See the difference in my pics. There is a lot of structure on mine that is missing on yours.

Ignore the dirt, got caught in the rain at 6 am Monday morning
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

You are probably right. I'll let you know what they say. I left a message and sent them a e mail. They sure are hard to get a hold of.

Back