Solo seat questions and observation

Elvis

Living the Dream!
Ride
2008 R3T
Well I received the solo seat from NCY, put it on and it looks great, however it is not quite as large on seating area as the combo seat and it makes me sit closer to the tank and a little higher. Has anyone had it refoamed and recovered? if so who?

Also, does the little square plug just pull out where the back rest would go? sometimes I can feel when sitting.

I have ordered a rear fender bib from Sagebrush and will post some pics when on.

I sold my Solo seat when I bought the Corbin but as I remember the plug is held in place with a screw. Have you removed the seat and looked at the seat bottom?

I found the seating position to be fine, but I felt the seat was still too soft for my liking. The Corbin is a much harder seat and works best for me.

I sold my Solo seat when I bought the Corbin but as I remember the plug is held in place with a screw. Have you removed the seat and looked at the seat bottom?

I found the seating position to be fine, but I felt the seat was still too soft for my liking. The Corbin is a much harder seat and works best for me.

Yeah, I got the plug out this morning but the seating position is no better. I will either be returning the seat or selling here on ebay. It is a shame since I have already ordered a rear fender bib I will never use unless I decide to design my own solo seat. I am too big a man for a Corbin, they are smaller like Harley seats in my opinion.

I didn't like being pushed forward an sitting up more about this seat.

Back