Want to Buy Solo Rider Seat to fit 2005 Rocket III

Let me know if you can't find one any closer .. than the other side of the world. What seat do you have on it now ?

Oh yeh .. the gel solo seat is probably the most comfortable seat I've ever had on my Rocket . Borrowed a mates for a two day 1800 klm trip we did. Have a look at new one , you may be surprised just how reasonable price a new one is mate ;)

Last edited:
I have the stock seat on it but would like to get another one so I can try different things with it.
That is the only reason I am looking for one.
Thanks for your reply and your question!

Going to "try different things with it " :thumbsdown: what other than sitting on it you mean :laugh: seriously have a look at the gel solo.

Different things mean still having a stock seat after getting a Russell Day Long for instance. Russell builds their seats using the original seat pan as opposed to Corbin which make their seat pans.
That's what I meant by trying different things. It should have been "having different options" instead.
Thanks for keeping an eye on me and my posts.:p

;) hahaha , no worries .. those Russell day-longs may be comfortable but they are butt ***cing ugly .. guess you can't see it when you're sitting on it hey.

Yeah, got my first Russell about four years ago. I had a Kawasaki Concours14 at the time. Loved the seat, hated the bike, and that's why I ended up selling it not too long after getting the Russell. Got the Helibars for it as well but could never get comfortable on that bloody bike no matter what I did or how much money I spent.
The seats are butt ugly, just like the butts sitting on them, but they are the most comfortable seats, period.

Back