Want to Buy SOLO R3T seat & luggage rack

TheWhingnut

Duct Tape Jedi
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Touring
i need a solo seat for my 2011 R3T to use as a replacement while my dual seat is off being recovered. looking to spend $120ish. can be beat down.

if you weren't on the other side of the country I would let you borrow my stock 2 up seat until you got yours done. Shipping would probably be prohibitive unless you can come up with another option and then it may not be that bad. Just let me know, if you want to talk about it. ;)

bob

I am trying to get my wife to ride more with me, if I am successful I am going down to get a Russel Day-Long made, if not I am going down to get a Day-Long made. :)

bob

thats what i was working towards but my schedule inport v/ their production schedule its not working for this year and i want to ride from Norfolk to south of Nashville this year in sept.

Just sayin' -- I realize when you have your heart set on Russel or Corbin or whatever, you hang on to that dream.

I've had good luck with Baldwin Motorbike Saddles, and his turnaround time is pretty reasonable, and his seats are good.

Shipping from NoVA to his place in Kansas in a standard 24"-cube FedEx box was $57.

I too am doing this because my wife said she is willing to ride with me more now that the kids are away, and the last long trip we took she said she was not all that comfortable.

And we menfolk know, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Last edited:
Well, advice, to me, is someone knows more than I do, and what they know is relevant to me.

So I don't offer advice so much as an alternative.

If you're set on Russel or Corbin, save your pennies, and do it.

If you want something sooner, that will be close, and may or may not meet your expectations, or if you allow your expectations to be met partway, Baldwin , Mustang and others could be an interim, or heck, if you like 'em - "permanent" solution.

All the best.

Paul

Back