Babarocket3newbie

Rocket Newbie
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but can't seem to figure the wording with the search function.

So I have a 2016 Roadster and need to find a solo rack that could possible work for bike...something like this: Detachable Solo Luggage Rack For Harley Davidson Touring Road King 96-08 USA. I don't have the bike, so can't measure the fender. I like the idea of the quick release. I would also need the mounting hardware as well. I just want the rack, no sissybar.

I was wondering if any of you have any insight as to what I can use? Any links to possibilities? I prefer a black rack.

Please help. Taking a trip on the 22nd, so hoping I can get something on by then.

Thank you!

Fehling

Solo Rack
6085 BR TR Rocket III Roadster piece Eur83.40

imagec6fd29837011.jpg

That rack in the photo above is too small. I reckon a rear seat bag would be better. Ventura do a really good one which expands from 14L to 22L.

Have same solo rack and sling soft bags over it. Then load it up with tent, mat & anything else I care to carry on my travels lashed down with bungy cords. Highly recommended for local and interstate travels with bags & stuff.

I must be wrong thinking it was too small if you can load that much on.

Back