Solid White R3 w/Tour Box

Gkiller

Supercharged
While participating in the Big Texas Toy Run in DFW this past Saturday, I saw a SOLID WHITE R3 parked in the Lone Star track parking lot that had a tour box installed on the luggage rack. I have been looking for a tour box that would work with my Corbin bags (due to the Corbin bag lids opening up, the box can only be so wide)...and liked the look of the box this Captain had on his bike. I remember from a year ago or longer a fellow Rocketeer on the forum had painted his bike white...not sure if this is the same guy or not. Does anyone have a clue who might own a solid white R3 with a tour box in the DFW area? I would like to contact him to find out where he got his tour box at. Thanks all!!

Attachments

• R3 Trunk.JPG
    R3 Trunk.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 205
White bike

My wife rides an all white Honda Shadow,with a butterfly and some flowers painted on, a couple of other women in her women's bike club ride white bikes.
To be honest I think white is a womans colour, same goes for baby blue & pink.
I may be wrong and do not want to offend anyone, it is just my opinion.

It's a pretty bike. Would like to see detailed more photos, as we are contemplating doing away with our mat black.

We trudge on.
a Golden Pearl White is vey nice, the only problem I used to find with my ex-cop Honda ST1100 was that people would slow down below the speed limit while touring, got annoying after a while so I painted it Monza Red

I reckon white is a great colour on a Rocket III ... not a fan of the Corbin bags or top-boxes for that matter. A stripped RIII in Triumph white looks pretty sweet in my opinion...but i like white Speed Triples too, if i could of found a white one in as good condition /mileage i'd have snavelled it .. no worries.

My wife rides an all white Honda Shadow,with a butterfly and some flowers painted on, a couple of other women in her women's bike club ride white bikes.
To be honest I think white is a womans colour, same goes for baby blue & pink.
I may be wrong and do not want to offend anyone, it is just my opinion.

There was a time when the quickest production motorcycle of any size was white. I don't think this looks girly, but then I may be somewhat biased as I've owned it for 36 years.

Back