For Sale **SOLD** Corbin Heated Dual

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I have a Corbin dual heated seat for less than half retail.
AU$575 + actual postage. $250 extra for the backrest that can be use by rider or passenger (the orange /red beading can be dyed black easily if desired.

A Corbin Dual for R3's with heated seat would be well over Au$1250 delivered here in Oz now.
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Triumph Rocket III | 800-538-7035

#T-R-3-DT-E Dual Tour w/ Heater, 2004 - 2017 Triumph Rocket III US$763
With currency conversion at CC or Paypal rate of 0.74 to the Au$ these exceed Au$1000 before shipping, 10% GST and Customs Au$100 processing charge. Customs include the purchase AND shipping cost in the GST calculations and depending on currency fluctuations can be even more as they do the conversion when they process even if it was month or more since you paid the order - ask me how I know all this! :(:banghead::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:
Corbin will not ship the cheapest method either and you wait months for the order to be filled too. I think you would be lucky to get it new here now for even Au$1400.

Electric Heat
For those chilly mornings

As an option on many of Corbin's Touring Class saddles, electric heat provides a very nice way to raise your riding enjoyment when the temperature drops. On these models, the heaters and required controller come preinstalled on the saddle. We include a wiring pigtail that integrates with your bike's fusebox or directly to the battery and provides a quick disconnect for saddle removal.

Operation of the heater(s) is handled by a switch built into the left side of the saddle where you can reach it without removing your hand from the throttle. Just flip the switch and start enjoying the warmth! Heater will run for one hour then shut itself off automatically. If you're still riding, just flip the switch off and back on to reset. Remember, heated seats require a stitch pattern in the seating area to conceal the heater elements.

It has the front drivers spigot and a bolt on bar for the rear pillion portion mount.
I'll throw in a leather/vinyl repair kit. ;):D
Many swear by these @HansO had one on his now departed 'Mistress'

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

R3 Corbin backrest 4.jpg
Corbin backrest $250

R3 Corbin backrest 1.jpg
R3 Corbin backrest 2.jpg
R3 Corbin backrest 3.jpg

2nd Corbin backrest option Au$200 and silver beading can be blacked out easily if desired before or after purchase.

You decide who gets to be 'The Stud' and use that version - are you man enough? ;):p:D

R3 Corbin backrest silver 1.jpg
R3 Corbin backrest silver 2.jpg
R3 Corbin backrest silver 3.jpg

Back