For Sale SOLD Unique Exhaust in the UK

evanr

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket III Trike
Just dug this out from the garage and thought somebody might appreciate it.

It is a one off made by Sam of Predator fame and comprises 1.75" pipes black ceramic coated and internally baffled with twin wall Chromex ceramic coated heat shields meaning that leg heat is not a problem.

I forgot to take pictures before removing it but here is one on a previous owners bike.

also here's what it sounds like (click the image)

£500 (gbp) + Shipping

Awesome sound - not the best for a Euro or US sidecar fitment;):D but would be OK here in Oz or UK. Someone will be very happy with that I'm sure.

im interested in these ? whats the weight Im in new zealand , wouldnt mind payn 500 quid including shipping

closer look they may not fit my bike its a roadster and the brake resivor foot-peg ect is back further ?

closer look they may not fit my bike its a roadster and the brake resivor foot-peg ect is back further ?

Hi Pete, I'm afraid swallowing the shipping costs my self would be a bit to much, sorry. As to the fit, I don't really know if they would fit a roadster but if you want any more info just give us a shout.

Hi Pete, I'm afraid swallowing the shipping costs my self would be a bit to much, sorry. As to the fit, I don't really know if they would fit a roadster but if you want any more info just give us a shout.

Hi,
Do you have shipping dimensions and weight so we can look at pricing freight?

Back