Awesome:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have Dual Longhaul seats 2 different ones to suit those rider backrests if anyone wants them for BOTH R3Touring, R3 Std/Classic and R3Roadsters.

I was going to buy both but they increased the price to US$195 each from US$175 while I was checking out. :(:eek:

No-way for me now with taxes and postage I am out. Still a good buy for a US person.

For those looking for a stock OEM Long Haul rider Backrest (A9708158), there are two new in the box on eBay right now:

Triumph Adjustable Backrest Rider Kit, Long Haul A9708158 | eBay

Not mine, just a popular item.

This is a steal price. I have seen just the back rest pad sell for 300$. If you have the seat that will accommodate this unit, this is a rare chance to buy a new one! Im considering just buy one and store for future need.

Last edited:
I bought the other one! Thanks Jay for the post of I never would have found it! I actually couldn't even buy it myself because my phone was getting shoddy reception. I am currently on a 5200 kilometer bike trip with my R3T in Canada so I had my wife buy it. So excited to have finally found one and I'm glad the other one went to someone here too!

Back