johnreeder

Friend of God
Ride
R3T 2008
Never worn $175 (REDUCED) $125 delivered to lower 48.
jacket2.jpg
jacket3.jpg
jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Size Matters;) Is that 46/56 or 48/58 just visible? Is it mesh protective riding jacket with armour or a paddock fashion jacket?

Size Matters;) Is that 46/56 or 48/58 just visible? Is it mesh protective riding jacket with armour or a paddock fashion jacket?

I'm sorry I just read this post. I'll have to check to be sure, but I believe it is 46/56. It fits like a small large. I'm 5'10" 190 and it fits me just right. I'm also lowering the price to $125 delivered to the lower 48.

I'm sorry I just read this post. I'll have to check to be sure, but I believe it is 46/56. It fits like a small large. I'm 5'10" 190 and it fits me just right. I'm also lowering the price to $125 delivered to the lower 48.

I forgot to respond to the type of jacket. It is a riding jacket with protective elbow pads. The mesh material is for ventilation.

**** you got me by 40 lbs. Bet its around the mid section too. Although to be honest I'm a bit on the scrawny side . Awaiting your size confirmation so I can see if a diet change might help :D

I've been watching a certain Scot'sman as he is starting to look like a dough boy in his!!!

Back