For Sale SOLD Triumph "Comfort" Shocks

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
SOLD-- But if you ever run across a pair, they are great shocks. --- Let me start out by saying I LOVE THESE SHOCKS. The Comfort shocks look like the factory shocks but are softer sprung and have much better damping. Why they didn't just use these shocks, I'll never know.
They are very underrated because they look like the stock shocks, but let me reiterate.. they DO NOT ride like the stock shocks. I am selling these because I went with 1" lower Progressive 430s. If I wanted to retain stock height, I would keep these. Selling for $120 including shipping to the lower 48 states. They do have a couple of small blemishes that can be turned in. If you would like the original size pics, I can email them to you. I also included a pic comparing the coils of the stock R3 shock (in my hand) to the R3 Comfort shocks (mounted on bike). IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0221.JPG shocks.jpg triumph.jpg

Last edited:
Let me start out by saying I LOVE THESE SHOCKS. The Comfort shocks look like the factory shocks but are softer sprung and have much better damping. Why they didn't just use these shocks, I'll never know.
They are very underrated because they look like the stock shocks, but let me reiterate.. they DO NOT ride like the stock shocks. I am selling these because I went with 1" lower Progressive 430s. If I wanted to retain stock height, I would keep these. Selling for $120 including shipping to the lower 48 states. They do have a couple of small blemishes that can be turned in. If you would like the original size pics, I can email them to you. I also included a pic comparing the coils of the stock R3 shock (in my hand) to the R3 Comfort shocks (mounted on bike). IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0221.JPG shocks.jpg triumph.jpg

Will these fit an '08 R3T? If so, I'm interested.

@TxRIIIRider ill take them if they're still available. PM me how you want paid. I'll pay now, but would appreciate if you could hold them until the end of the month before shipping. Shipping will be to Mississippi.

I'm thinking the Touring comes standard with comfort shocks, if I remember right, could be wrong.

Back