SOLD R3T tall windshield, Russell seat, locking gas cap

El Toro Rosso

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer
Just a heads up. If you’re interested, I’ve listed the above referenced items on eBay.

I’m asking very modest prices and am subsidizing the real shipping costs.

I’ve also got a 2015 and earlier official service manual that I haven’t listed yet. 2015 would cover all years since there were no changes in ‘16 or ‘17.

I am interested in the service manual, could you send what you are asking for it to me in an IM. I am unable to send you one.

thanks

bob

Seat and service manual have shipped.

Still have 24” windshield (8” taller than stock) with leather storage pouch and lock (and key), and also locking gas cap in original packaging with both keys.

I’d love to see these go to a good home.

Still have 24” windshield (8” taller than stock) with leather storage pouch and lock (and key), and also locking gas cap in original packaging with both keys.

I might, that's MIGHT be interested in the windshield. Can you send pics and price? I actually have two stock windshields and two stock seats, but I plan on getting a Day-long soon and could probably use a taller windshield.

Can you by chance, send a photo or link to the gas cap? Thanks!
-MIG

The windscreen and gas cap sold and have been shipped. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

I’m hopeful that Triumph will release a new generation of the Rocket touring platform to compete with the new generation Goldwing and the upcoming BMW America tourer.

The new Wing is speed limited to 112 mph, and the new BMW is speed limited to 101 mph. I’m hoping Triumph will forego the Auto-Nanny in the ECU.

The Rocket III Touring holds a place in my heart as a true super bike... in the same vein as the Vincent touring machines of old.

Back