**SOLD** R3 Standard update kit and other items

steve59

Nitrous
Ride
2016 KTM 1290 SDR SE. 2012 K1600 GTL Schwinn S-30
tough times, best offer for the R3 update kit. Complete kit with approx 20 page parts list. everything sealed and in the same box it was shipped. I think triumph is asking $3k for it now. make offer.
Rivco risers for standard still in original wrapping and box chrome $150
used triumph large screen with mounting hardware good condition. $250
corbin dual tour seat with rider backrest $500 vgc.
I bought everything for my 06 Rocket only the screen and seat got installed the risers and update kit are new in box.
Everything is located at 60188 and negotiable pm if interested and I can send pics.
Steve

tough times, best offer for the R3 update kit. Complete kit with approx 20 page parts list. everything sealed and in the same box it was shipped. I think triumph is asking $3k for it now. make offer.
I bought everything for my 06 Rocket only the screen and seat got installed the risers and update kit are new in box.
Everything is located at 60188 and negotiable pm if interested and I can send pics.
Steve
PM Sent

Steve
PM sent on Screen

Back