** SOLD ** Oxford Hot Grips

Eric R.

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
6C0773A0-37BF-465E-9A6D-5CDF90F964E9.jpeg
F49D5525-0B42-4F54-8313-2176555DFA89.jpeg
34ACE76E-CCE6-46C7-A118-E64ACBA4522B.jpeg
i have decided to not keep my new this season Oxford Hot Grips. The couple of times that I used them, they have worked perfectly and get very warm. It’s just a personal preference that I have decided to go back to regular grips.
The kit is complete. The only thing that I must disclose is that I modified the ends of each grip to allow fitment of our stock bar end weights, which when used, they look like the original design. I am keeping my stock weights. I am showing them as a unit in the picture, so you can see how they will look.
Also, you won’t have to worry about glueing the throttle side grip to the stock throttle sleeve, because I left it together with my sleeve installed. I have an extra one anyway.
I would like $50 for the kit, plus shipping.
Thanks for looking, Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
I have worked my stock grips almost down to the metal and am looking for heated grips. How tough is the wirering? I'm good at destroying stuff, not so good at building...

I have to ask @Eric R. Do you feel that the deflectors have made enough of a difference that you can manage without the heated grips? Just curious and looking for some feedback...

@Boog - same offer applies - stop by the house and we'll install them.

@Eric R. appears to be offering a fine set, even easier to install with his slight modification.

Pretty straightforward - raise the tank - find the connector on the harness, and connect them.

Remove the old grips and install the new, and pick a place for the velcro back controller - a bit cheesy, but you and I don't care about the looks; we're getting warm hands.

I strongly endorse the windshield deflectors of @Bedifferent - they are far more elegant, safer, and work better than Hippo Hands.

Order those too, and we'll do it all at once.

Last edited:
I have to ask @Eric R. Do you feel that the deflectors have made enough of a difference that you can manage without the heated grips? Just curious and looking for some feedback...
While the deflectors work fine at blocking the wind blast, the heat is still a welcome extra. I think the combo is a sensible option.
I seem to have a wrist issue or arthritis or something. I miss the wrist support of the Kuryakyn grips. So , I am going back to those with the contour wrist rest.
Take care, Eric

@Boog - same offer applies - stop by the house and we'll install them.

@Eric R. appears to be offering a fine set, even easier to install with his slight modification.

Pretty straightforward - raise the tank - find the connector on the harness, and connect them.

Remove the old grips and install the new, and pick a place for the velcro back controller - a bit cheesy, but you and I don't care about the looks; we're getting warm hands.

I strongly endorse the windshield deflectors of @Bedifferent - they are far more elegant, safer, and work better than Hippo Hands.

Order those too, and we'll do it all at once.
Joe, my controller mount is a hard plastic semi circular base with two small bolts, so it mounts up very solid. Just see my pic for my location.

Back