For Sale SOLD - New in Box - R3 rack and sissy bar

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Not mine, on Aussie Gumtree. AUD$350 ONO (US$260)
Comes with correct side frame covers, pad etc.

Sissybar and Rack | Motorcycle & Scooter Accessories | Gumtree Australia Gold Coast South - Elanora | 1147258750

upload_2017-5-8_16-42-9.png

yes i am asking,but what is the difference. :)

Due to the narrower frame to suit the narrower rear wheel on the Touring the rack and sissy bar are different. Also there is a quick detach OEM factory set up for the Touring. To get a similar set up for the Roadster you have to get custom fittings from @Mitzzy and combine with the OEM Roadster rack/sissy bar. The Factory Roadster version is a fixed bolt on, that takes a while to remove or fit and requires the special frame covers to suit. Mitzzy's conversion does not require those frame covers and I think but need confirmation must be fitted with the stock non-rack/sissy version of the rear frame covers.

See below factory parts to fit Roadster rack/sissy bar kit. Special frame covers to suit in foreground. Note the notches for the sissy bar mounts.

upload_2017-5-9_8-22-6.png

I am now looking to make the Sissybar itself then the luggage rack eventually. The sissybar will be made out of mild steel as the stainless steel tube is hard to find and is expensive. I will be powdercoating most of them and leaving a few asside for those who want to have them chromed. These parts would mostly complete the set all except the back rest - watch this space

Back