Congrats on getting rid of it Larry.
Got one sittin out in the shed right now,
my bro-in-laws.
A die hard HD guy like I USE to be.
Glad I lived long enough to finally grow up some.

Sold my Harley. Got what I wanted for it minus my labour to put it back together. Showed the purchaser all the new parts, figured out how much time it would take me to have it all back together and running, did the math, gave him a price, he picks it up tomorrow! He says he has a mechanic that will do the work. I get some space in my shop for my tire changer. Not to mention the cash. I'll still fix them....when I have time....but never will I own one again. There's no going back once one owns a Rocket! :):)
bcbatman

got to be a dangerous trend for H-D !! I did the same in january sold my 2001 fat and bought a 2006 R3 with 5000kms that's 3500 miles for you fellez south of the border and gave a diff of $500. I only miss the potato,potato potato. if I do not work this spring/summer I am coming to see you batman BC is nice by way of #3

Sold my Harley. Got what I wanted for it minus my labour to put it back together. Showed the purchaser all the new parts, figured out how much time it would take me to have it all back together and running, did the math, gave him a price, he picks it up tomorrow! He says he has a mechanic that will do the work. I get some space in my shop for my tire changer. Not to mention the cash. I'll still fix them....when I have time....but never will I own one again. There's no going back once one owns a Rocket! :):)
bcbatman

Welcome to British Steel!:D:D:D

Back