Sold my boss hoss and have a rocket3 ‘07. Cannot find the backrest pad. Going crazy.

Hoss

Standard Bore
Ride
2007 triumph rocket3
Sold my boss hoss and have a rocket3 ‘07. Cannot find the backrest pad. Going crazy. Anyone got one?

First up, Rider or passenger? If it’s a rider backrest it will depend a lot on what type of seat you have and whether you’re looking for genuine Triumph or other make.
Secondly, there‘s a few different types for the Triumph passenger backrest pads (there’s 2 sizes of sissy bar too). Is that what you’re looking for a pad for or is it to go on an after market backrest? If so, which type? Or are you looking for the whole set up - in which case, tall or short?
Third, I can’t help you but if you can be more specific about what you’re actually after you’ll have a better chance finding someone who can.

First up, Rider or passenger? If it’s a rider backrest it will depend a lot on what type of seat you have and whether you’re looking for genuine Triumph or other make.
Secondly, there‘s a few different types for the Triumph passenger backrest pads (there’s 2 sizes of sissy bar too). Is that what you’re looking for a pad for or is it to go on an after market backrest? If so, which type? Or are you looking for the whole set up - in which case, tall or short?
Third, I can’t help you but if you can be more specific about what you’re actually after you’ll have a better chance finding someone who can.
We have a roadster. We bought on amazon the Short OEM backrest with sissy bar. The distance between the four holes that hold the pad is 4.75 x 2.25”. The first measurement, width. If you have any idea how and where to get the pad, we are also looking for double lED driving lights with halo and any recommendation on a shorty muffler and finally if anybody knows a way of lowering the shifter so it’s more comfortable to shift. I’m 6’5” with shoe size 15 and it’s hard to get my foot to bend that way to shift.
thanks.

Not wanting to be too pedantic, but if yours is an ‘07 it can’t be a Roadster; they first appeared in 2010. Yours will be either a Classic (2 tone paint, foot boards instead of pegs, pull back handle bar, dual seat) or a Standard (single colour, pegs, flatter bars, twin seats). Of course all of those things could have been changed out.
Anyway, there are 2 styles of backrest pad to fit the OEM sissy bar - see pics. The larger one is generally known as the Classic (and there was two types of that as well, including a comfort option). Both sizes fit on the low sissy bar.

1B2FD4F4-9029-4E61-918E-A197B51713C9.jpeg
513A2EED-6EDA-4216-9F04-13B77C517229.jpeg

Have an upholsterer make you one, seems like a pretty simple job. Oval piece of plywood and a firm piece of foam. I had mine recovered, $30, indistinguishable from factory.

Not wanting to be too pedantic, but if yours is an ‘07 it can’t be a Roadster; they first appeared in 2010. Yours will be either a Classic (2 tone paint, foot boards instead of pegs, pull back handle bar, dual seat) or a Standard (single colour, pegs, flatter bars, twin seats). Of course all of those things could have been changed out.
Anyway, there are 2 styles of backrest pad to fit the OEM sissy bar - see pics. The larger one is generally known as the Classic (and there was two types of that as well, including a comfort option). Both sizes fit on the low sissy bar.

1B2FD4F4-9029-4E61-918E-A197B51713C9.jpeg
513A2EED-6EDA-4216-9F04-13B77C517229.jpeg

It’s the classic then. It’s two toned as you said... think I will just try reupholstered option. Thanks

Back