Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
underseat filter used a few hundred miles, very clean 20.00 if somebody needs if that’s too much just tell me no problem, I was just gonna buy some more bourbon that’s all

Attachments

• D6D4EB3F-1FAD-4D63-9E43-DCA27F7566B3.jpeg
    D6D4EB3F-1FAD-4D63-9E43-DCA27F7566B3.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 1
I was trying to work out the correct method of filtering air via Bourbon. Best method for Bourbon is still the mouth...:whitstling::whitstling:
Take a mouthful of bourbon. DO NOT SWALLOW. Now part your lips as if to whistle and gently breathe in - now tip head forward so bourbon covers teeth. Breath out through nose - repeat as required.

Now you are feeling refreshed - wash mouth out with some decent Rum. This you may swallow.

Take a mouthful of bourbon. DO NOT SWALLOW. Now part your lips as if to whistle and gently breathe in - now tip head forward so bourbon covers teeth. Breath out through nose - repeat as required.

Now you are feeling refreshed - wash mouth out with some decent Rum. This you may swallow.
Maybe one day we can have a couple wild turkeys and you can show me that move. I’m gonna have to leave the rum up to you, :p

I paid 70 and it was just sitting in a parts tub never to be used again, I was really just trying to pass it on to someone that has stock box. I thought the bourbon comment would keep the thread exposed so someone might score a little savings, I’m actually gonna buy 3 cookies hehe tellem Tripp’s don’t hate the player hate the game

I paid 70 and it was just sitting in a parts tub never to be used again, I was really just trying to pass it on to someone that has stock box. I thought the bourbon comment would keep the thread exposed so someone might score a little savings, I’m actually gonna buy 3 cookies hehe tellem Tripp’s don’t hate the player hate the game
I'll take it if still available.

Back