**SOLD** Jack-Be-Quick Adapter

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
I am looking to buy a Jack Be Quick adapter. Not to detract from supporting a fellow forum member, but I am also all about reuse rather than letting things go to waste. So I want to check here first before I put in an order. As such, if anyone has a JBQ lift adapter laying around that fits the 2013 Rocket Touring and you are looking to sell, please let me know. I am primarily looking for the rear, but also interested in the front adapter if one is available. I live in Virginia, USA, so I assume shipping from international locations may be prohibitive.

Not sure what a front adapter is. I have the jack be quick that bolts on underneath the rear area of the engine. It worked perfectly with my Craftsman lift when I recently did my first tire change on my 15 r3t. The front arm of my lift went under the front of the engine, and the rear arm under the jack be quick plate.
I will leave it permanently installed so it'll be there for the next time.

@Eric R. thanks for the insight. I just found the rear from another forum member and bought it. Apparently the maker of the JBQ used to have an adapter for the front of the engine too, but it didn't sell well so he stopped making it.

I had both, but they went to the insurance company with the rest of the bike....if I'd known they'd total it, I'd have stripped it first...although I did get my gps, phone mount and saddlebag contents.

@rocketjohn, sorry to hear about your bike. Hope you are ok. Glad you got your other gear.
Self and Nephew were scraped up pretty good, and I had a righteous limp for a month...but we healed up and are none the worse for wear...Nephew anxious for me to bequeath my Suzuki to him....he'll get it when he has a way to put it under roof.

Back