** SOLD ** High Quality Speaker System with Bluetooth and Handlebar Remote

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
This system was installed on my bike when I bought it last fall. I uninstalled it over the winter, as I'm a helmet guy and listen to music, etc on in-helmet speakers.

I tested this out when I first got the bike and they are the best motorcycle speakers I've ever heard. Super powerful, super loud, and super good quality.

This is the set: Motorcycle Tunes Harley Audio Speaker Stereo Systems

The system has the 2 speakers (these are heavy, good quality speakers) the MTX handlebar mount remote (with bluetooth capability so you can pair your phone) Cerwin Vega amplifier and all the wiring necessary for the installation.

I took everything out exactly the way it was, so in theory, you should be able to to throw everything on your Rocket and start enjoying. I have the triple K&N's so the amp was in the old air filter cavity.

The only blemish on the system is that each speaker has a small "rub" spot from where they contacted the windshield. I tried to get a good pic of the spots; they aren't super noticeable, IMO.

I am asking $225 plus shipping. Saves you about $200 and you can get them soon - they are on backorder currently!

If you have any questions, please ask!

IMG_3603.JPG
IMG_3604.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG
IMG_3611.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3607.JPG
    IMG_3607.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 1
I’ve had a few folks ask about these and a slightly lower price. I’m willing to take $200 +shipping, but can’t go any lower. This is less than half the price of new! They are ready to ship out!

@JohnsoD I think we know each other! :cool::p
Yep
I modified the Dual touring seat that I got from you too attach with the key so it works perfect when I go for a longer ride. I put forward controls on so the Roadster seat doesn't work so good (I'm to short) I run a classic seat most of the time. Planning a long trip so the speakers will help keep me company.

Arrived yesterday
Did a mock set-up in the living room since I'll have to order 1.5 inch mounting brackets to fit my bars.
Sounds fantastic. I think this is just what I need for a trip coming up.
Good deal very happy

SO very glad to hear this! They really crank out the sound! They will be great for that incredible trip you have planned.

Back