**SOLD** Fournales Shocks and Pump

bloodnut

.020 Over
Ride
triumph rocket 3 2020 GT
Shocks are configured for R3R and have done approx. 35000 K'S . Got them from mate who sold his bike but keep shocks $200 plus shipment . Let us know if you require more info

Attachments

• fournals .JPG
    fournals .JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 74
Shocks are configured for R3R and have done approx. 35000 K'S . Got them from mate who sold his bike but keep shocks $200 plus shipment . Let us know if you require more info
I'll take them, @barbagris has raved about his for years.

Postage to Duffy ACT 2611.
PM me your payment details please. I usually pay via Paypal as 'Send money to Friends' so no fees for seller, but Direct Deposit is fine too.

I would have been all over them anywhere, I have wanted some Founales since the nineteen eighties!
Just an FYI those ore the original Fournales which have a slightly higher chamber volume than the Alloy ones I have. Should mean your's are less fussy but harder to get "just so".
The springing setup is counter intuuative. If they seem harsh - try more air. 1/2bar makes a big difference.

A happy arrival after a long gestation thanks @bloodnut 👍
Last year his mate reminded him that he had already committed them to him and I was promptly refunded. Luckily for me he never picked them up and sold his bike. Recently re-discovered and .....voila they are here pristine and lovely!:)

Back