For Sale SOLD ....Corbin Classic Solo seat - fits Classic and Roadster '04-'17

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
Black on black leather Corbin solo saddle with chrome studs - built in covered bracket for backrest (not included but I have a line on one if you want it). This seat is in fantastic condition all round although not new.
Selling for about half the price of a new one at $250 USD plus shipping. New price is currently $473 plus shipping. I can have this to you in few days anywhere .

PM me your zip (postal) code or address and I'll get a quote for shipping from Toronto Canada to anywhere in the world. The box will be about 23 X 17 X 13 and weigh 13 pounds including packing material if you want to get your own quote for shipping..

Attachments

• IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    254.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 1
Black on black leather Corbin solo saddle with chrome studs - built in covered bracket for backrest (not included but I have a line on one if you want it). This seat is in fantastic condition all round although not new.
Selling for about half the price of a new one at $250 USD plus shipping. New price is currently $473 plus shipping. I can have this to you in few days anywhere .

PM me your zip (postal) code or address and I'll get a quote for shipping from Toronto Canada to anywhere in the world. The box will be about 23 X 17 X 13 and weigh 13 pounds including packing material if you want to get your own quote for shipping..
How mutch shipped to US 98926?

Put me in line if that doesn't work out .

I'm interested if they decline.

Re: "The box will be about 23 X 17 X 13 and weigh 13 pounds including packing material if you want to get your own quote for shipping"

There has to be a mistake with the Canada Post rate calculator surely?
I would be happy with the cheapest even surface 2-3 months rate.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s5

Total $475.18

From Toronto to Australia WTF :eek: It doesn't ask for destination other than country, but it is Duffy ACT 2611.

Please tell me I'm using it wrong.
I have an elderly Uncle and Aunty in Toronto.

Last edited:

Re: "The box will be about 23 X 17 X 13 and weigh 13 pounds including packing material if you want to get your own quote for shipping"

Total $475.18

From Toronto to Australia WTF :eek: It doesn't ask for destination other than country, but it is Duffy ACT 2611.

I shipped my Roadster exhausts to a member in Australia/NZ in 4 days for about that much. I'll check and let you know. Whats your city and postal code?

Total $475.18

I got a price of 397 Aus $ to Canberra 2601 with UPS delivery by end of day Nov 27 for that box

Back