For Sale AVAILABLE NOW *** Control/Foot Peg Rails L&R w/ Pegs

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
AVAILABLE 6/21/21.

These are from a 2005 Standard. Left and Right Foot Control Rails with Foot Pegs. $225 Shipped Domestically. Make Offer.

I will sell separately $120 each shipped domestically. If you don't need the pegs or shield I can lower the price accordingly.

20191102_214714.jpg

20191102_214726.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dave.

They fit the mounts. Check to see if there is any extra ABS hose that could be re-routed to the more forward location of the master cylinder.

My guess would be you may need to have a small hose made to extend the ABS hose.

Bill.

Hi Dave.

They fit the mounts. Check to see if there is any extra ABS hose that could be re-routed to the more forward location of the master cylinder.

My guess would be you may need to have a small hose made to extend the ABS hose.

Bill.
It is all written up in threads here on forums - just do a search, @Al Burdon did it on his Roadster sidecar outfit - from memory the metal brake line can be bent to fit and maybe a small length of standard brake hose, brake lever, gear lever and linkage mods are required. Anything 'ABS tech' related is unaffected.

Thanks for the replies. I did a lot of searching old threads today. Looks like more $ to change over than I want to spend on that right now. Instead I ordered a PCV & Autotune for my next project. Maybe do a relocation on controls later in the year.
Thanks for your comments

It is all written up in threads here on forums - just do a search, @Al Burdon did it on his Roadster sidecar outfit - from memory the metal brake line can be bent to fit and maybe a small length of standard brake hose, brake lever, gear lever and linkage mods are required. Anything 'ABS tech' related is unaffected.
In addition to the rails and pegs in the first post you will need gear pedal and bolt (roadster does not fit), brake pedal bolt and spring(roadster does not fit) brake rear master cylinder and cover(roadster does not fit). The brake line from the master cylinder to the brake light switch housing needs to be re manufactured (I cut/bent and re soldered a solid line but a flexible line can be used). You will need to manufacture a bracket to mount the brake light switch.
rear brake.jpg

Back