**SOLD** CES complete system

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
8CB99681-A229-44F9-8252-0507632F9D57.jpeg

Selling my CES system. It’s a truly well build system that fits amazingly! They sound great, not too loud, not too quite. Very torque biased pipes. 1.75 head pipes, 2 1/4 merge. If you like torque, you will like these.
Im trying to fund an LMS system.
I’d like to get $900 USD shipped in the USa

8CB99681-A229-44F9-8252-0507632F9D57.jpeg

Selling my CES system. It’s a truly well build system that fits amazingly! They sound great, not too loud, not too quite. Very torque biased pipes. 1.75 head pipes, 2 1/4 merge. If you like torque, you will like these.
Im trying to fund an LMS system.
I’d like to get $900 USD shipped in the USa
Just a side question what LMS system are you looking at and why you deciding to roll that way? Thanks

Just a side question what LMS system are you looking at and why you deciding to roll that way? Thanks
The reason is why not. Probably some more power, a different look. I have some more tuning plans and a bigger pipe can allow some more top end.
The version I’m going with looks similar to the CES system.

Similar to the ces system? Wonder if les could post a picture, bungs pre installed would be a nice touch for tuning ease

Attachments

• 2BDC9BBB-29D2-40C4-BCB5-AF4995B9F1C5.png
    2BDC9BBB-29D2-40C4-BCB5-AF4995B9F1C5.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 30
Getting fueling correct in each cylinder made such a difference, night and day, timing and fueling tune changed my bike dramatically, enjoy your new settup, not that your leg even gets close to the lms headers the jet hot coating is remarkable to the touch. No burn

Getting fueling correct in each cylinder made such a difference, night and day, timing and fueling tune changed my bike dramatically, enjoy your new settup, not that your leg even gets close to the lms headers the jet hot coating is remarkable to the touch. No burn
I actually reached out to Les when I built my motor. At the time, I had spend quite a bit just to get it all together. So I waited. The CES system works really well, but it’s time to see, no BS, what difference it really makes. If I lose power I’ll tell y’all, if it makes more il do the same! At any rate, someone on our forum is gonna be sporting a CES system!

Back