For Sale Sold Brand New OEM Heated Grips

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
Sold .
Selling a pair of brand new Triumph OEM heated grips. These are part numbers A9630018 and A9630019. They were part of the heated grip kit I used on the bike, but adapted a different set of heaters and grips, so these are not needed. I will include the connectors. These are easily tied into any other heated grip kit that uses a two-wire heating element. You just have to make sure the impedance is matched (these grips are 8-ohm each). The connectors are easily sourced from Digikey and you can check out my thread on the connectors for more information

Name That Connector

These are still listed as $140 each with Triumph and are common to Rocket (all models) and Thunderbird. Not sure about other Triumph bikes, but these will work with any 1" handlebar that supports internal routing of the wires.

Attachments

• BCCD7423-EA3E-4B23-AA76-4DB9A9E901F3.jpeg
    BCCD7423-EA3E-4B23-AA76-4DB9A9E901F3.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Selling a pair of brand new Triumph OEM heated grips. These are part numbers A9630018 and A9630019. They were part of the heated grip kit I used on the bike, but adapted a different set of heaters and grips, so these are not needed. I will include the connectors. These are easily tied into any other heated grip kit that uses a two-wire heating element. You just have to make sure the impedance is matched (these grips are 8-ohm each). The connectors are easily sourced from Digikey and you can check out my thread on the connectors for more information

Name That Connector

These are still listed as $140 each with Triumph and are common to Rocket (all models) and Thunderbird. Not sure about other Triumph bikes, but these will work with any 1" handlebar that supports internal routing of the wires.

Asking $55 plus shipping for both.
Do you still have these for sale Jay? If so, would you consider shipping to New Zealand?

They just sold last week. Otherwise I would have shipped them to you.

Back