** SOLD ** Bargain Reband header and CES muffler $Au800

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Not mine on Gumtree Australia in Ballarat.

Comes with Carbon fibre heat shield and wrap.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bal...ocket-3-custom-headers-and-muffler/1190702574

upload_2019-3-20_16-49-33.png

Last edited:
That system I got 223hp, then changed to CES with Jardine mufflers and got 232hp with a fresh dyno - now thats assuming the dyno guy did the dyno right with the Reband CES system. That system sounds really nice tho.

This is wider than stock diameter outlet after the collector. Anyone know the ID?

What is the effect of a header primary tube engine to collector length?

I'll have a quick squizz here:
Header Basics - How Headers Contribute to Horsepower - Car Craft Magazine

Graph A illustrates how merely changing pipe diameter affects an engine’s output. Note that the smallest diameter creates good midrange torque yet falls off at the top, while the larger primary header pipes add more high-rpm power at the expense of low-speed torque.

Primary pipe length can also skew an engine’s power curve based on length changes. Primary-pipe diameter establishes the peak torque point, so changing the pipe length will rock the output curve by pivoting it around that peak torque point. Graph B shows how longer tubes tend to increase power below peak torque while hurting power above peak torque. Shorter tubes tend to affect the engine in exactly the opposite way, hurting midrange torque in favor of increasing top-end power.

116_0312_02_z-header_tech-graph.jpg

Is it similar on the Reband to the CES due to the front part extended on the CES which allows the collector to be forward of the rider?

Rocket 3 CES exhaust 2 - Copy.jpg

Link Removed

Last edited:
Weird world but I ended up with these a few months later out of the blue via a FB offer.
Weirder still, I bought and paid for it twice from the same guy who bought them on Gumtree.
He then kept changing his mind after deciding to sell and then refunding me via his son and then changing again in a drawn out process that took nearly 2 months with interspersed long phone call and texts to and from him and his son as he wanted to discuss options and alternatives etc etc for his own bike but did not have access/abiilty to use a computer or smart phone etc. ;):D:roll:

When @Mittzy found out I had ended up with them he sent the modified brake reservoir heat shield to suit, that he had found in a clean up.:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy:

They are now earmarked for my currently broken 2nd R3R.

Back