Sold a Rocket Roedster Today .... Not Mine.

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Today I met Mike who is one of my trucking carriers owner at the Triumph dealer. Mike called me the other day to ask me questions about my Rocket. He said he was ready to get ride of his HD and get a real motorcycle. I told him to test ride the Rocket but be sure to bring his checkbook because if he road it he would buy it. He road it today. He bought it today. Because it was a leftover 2013 Roadster the dealer had dropped the price to $12,999. We beat the dealer up a little bit more. Then I told him since he saved all that money it was time to accessorize right now. Since Mike is a millionaire ... I picked out his accessories for him too. He said the stock exhaust was a little too quiet for him. I suggested the TORs or Staintune. He went for TOR pipes. We then added the luggage rack with the tall backrest and classic pad. He wanted floorboards for the passenger so I ordered him a set from Rivco. Then I told him he needed the engine guard, so we added the Triumph engine guard. I asked him if wanted to put a windshield on it at some point. He said no his plan was to flog the bike and play hard with it. So I told him to get the Black Fly Screen and fixing kit. I also showed him the Triumph up-grade mirrors like I have. I suggested the black one in the teardrop shape. Oh yes he liked those too. So after all is done we had a little over $2 Grand in accessories. The good part is the Triumph dealer pays his first year dues for our Rat Pack we call BRAT. He also gets a 15% discount on all his parts. So he got that for all of the accessories he purchased today.

So after Mike left, the Manager pulls me aside and says I can have anything I want in the store. REALLY ? I said that isn't necessary. So he gave me a $25 gift card. I wasn't expecting anything like that. Nothing really. I just wanted Mike join the Rocket brotherhood. I would say I had a Good day. I know Mike did.

Back