**SOLD** 2009 R3T, 4,500 miles

rreidiii

.040 Over
I haven ridden this thing in 5 years due to a surgery. It need a battery charging and some air in the tires. I think it has everything triumph made for after marker farkle. It’s never been down and owned by a senior. It’s pretty much like new with a few caveats. I have all the original equipment in a box in the attic And the paperwork from the dynatune.
T his bike has tune ec, hardiness, 3- k and n filters. And so on.In the photo one of the bags is off the bike in the photo trust me it’s in great shape.
its near San Diego Calif and also I have the factory manual.
$4,000

467AEFC9-EE50-4F2C-A6BB-EE7BA33204F7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the triumph aftermarket running lights on the front and couldnt find a oem pigtail for the wiring and I didn’t want to cut into the wiring so I left unhooked, super easy fix but I’ve lost interest. The headlight bulb needs to be inserted so it’s even, it works fine but needs a little adjustment since I installed that beaver kit for the ignition and it’s missing one screw for the seat, i could probably find in my messy garage on the floor.
ive lost interest since my surgery and after losing 50# the bike is way to big for me and it’s extremely fast...to fast for me.
BTY the tune ecu installed I got from Tripp.

I would be concerned with the hoses and gas left in the tank (if it wasn't drained). Even so that is one hell of a price. Aftermarket headers and exhaust and that looks like a Corbin seat. A dealer would put a 7K to 8K price tag on that.

I would be concerned with the hoses and gas left in the tank (if it wasn't drained). Even so that is one hell of a price. Aftermarket headers and exhaust and that looks like a Corbin seat. A dealer would put a 7K to 8K price tag on that.
No it’s a stock a stock seat and the pipes alone probably set me back $1,300.
It’s always has been garaged. Tires are not flat they just need a few extra psi. All belts hoses etc look fine and I wouldn’t hesitate to ride her anywhere.

Back