NotSoHiddenFox

.040 Over
Ride
20 3R
Hello,

I have been lurking here for some time checking things about rockets. I eventually purchased one off a dealer roughly two months ago. I've been trying some of the things I've seen on these boards and now I'm going into more advanced changes.

I ride daily, regardless of weather. I'm new to cruisers and I'm glad the rocket exists to allow me to have both the comfort of a cruiser and the speed of a sports bike. Hell, this beast is faster than my Striple.

Welcome from Exotic Idaho. Where are you in the USA ? It looks like the fox in your avatar is running through snow. Please post a picture of your bike.

Hello Fox and welcome from Virginia. I lived in San Diego once upon time and loved the roads bbn once away from the city. Palamar mountains, Ramona, Jamul, Salton Sea. Good times on a Magna back then

IMG_20191102_150622.jpg
I don't have a lot of photos of it but here is one. I'm trying to find out what modifications the previous owner made and if I have a Classic or just R3. At least I think I have the TORs and cat removed based on the label on the pipes and the empty space between them.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
IMG_20191102_150622.jpg
I don't have a lot of photos of it but here is one. I'm trying to find out what modifications the previous owner made and if I have a Classic or just R3. At least I think I have the TORs and cat removed based on the label on the pipes and the empty space between them.
IMG_20191102_150622.jpg
I really am not sure but I want to guess standard (4th edit):( but you will get the correct answer in short time. Nice looking rocket you’ve got though!

Last edited:
IMG_20191102_150622.jpg
My that looks familiar just like mine(if it was clean)I thought classics had the 2 tone paint job floor boards,tourings had the extra windshields narrower bars

Back