So what to do with old crash hats??

Keep it .. i've still got my very first fibreglass AGV open-face. Had it for 30+ years. Going on the bottom shelf of my display case ( along with all my tin-plate toy motorbikes) even still got my original 'paper' P Plate motorcycle licence from when i was 17 :D

Put it on a shelf somewere in your shed with every other helmet you ever owned. Ah sorry that's my shed. I don't think I've ever thrown anything away I've lost things or misplaced them apart from that I've pretty much got everything I ever had. Needless to say I have a full shed.

Keep it .. i've still got my very first fibreglass AGV open-face. Had it for 30+ years. Going on the bottom shelf of my display case ( along with all my tin-plate toy motorbikes) even still got my original 'paper' P Plate motorcycle licence from when i was 17 :D

Paper :confused: I thought they chiselled them into slate back then :D
just kidding mate put the sharp object down :eek:

Tossing

Our local bike club has a helmet tossing contest every year at our xmas party. One gets the chance to be the best club tosser for a year. Obviously after 30 or so members have a toss the result is messy and we need a new helmet each year...... Maybe you could form a club near your area Ruzz and have a head tosser in your area :)

Back