So, its a new year...whats your resolutions???

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
So, as we enter the new year what are your plans or wishes or resolutions or, or, or......what have you??

For me I have been off the bike way too long. Since I took an office position I have also gained about 40 lbs, making my joints scream with almost every step. Sooooo, #1 will be to get back in better shape so I can finally get my knee replacement surgery. My weight and sleep apnea caused my surgeon to hold off on the surgery for a little while. I think he wants me to wake up after the surgery. Hes funny that way. I also want to spend more quality time with my grandson, Gavin. And to be around a bit more for my wife.
So, I promise to get better, not be such a miserable bastard, play nice with others, eat more meat and less carbs, go for rides soon. Now where's my slow cooker??????? :confused:

RIDE BABY, RIDE!
RAA X
Sturgis 75
WA Loop and Hoh Rain forrest
To AZ for buddy meet and commemorate our 2nd Super Bowl win!!!!!!

Had the same resolution for the past 10 years ..say yes when I mean yes .. and no when I mean no .. sounds simple till you try and put it into practise .. trust me,

changed my feeble mind I want to know what good are the points you collect and, what I can do with them

Ride the crap out of my new Rocket 3 and lose that 20 lbs so it will go faster. I've been working on the latter, so 180 lbs is just around the corner.

Back