Sneezing problem after mods

RIII Forever

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Roadster MY 16, Street triple 675
Hello to all my rocket has the exhaust Carpenter new sidewinder with db killer installed and ramair with the secondary removed I installed the map that I found here on the forum seems made by Hanso ( Resource Download - Hans0 2014+ Roadster unrestricted plus 10% )

The bike seems to be very good, let's say at 90%, however, there are two problems:

1) turning it on by cold makes the "sneezing" from the filter tending to go off and trying to accelerate it gradually stops around 1500 rpm and releasing the gas and reopening it slightly "sneezes" from the filter
These "sneezing" happen to me even when they are moving while changing gear releasing and re-opening the gas always at low revolutions 1400 - 2000 rmp
Once heated it happens rarely

2) downhill from a mountain after a phase of deceleration as soon as I open the gas is scorbutic

Can you kindly help me? I tried to make different maps from the centers in my area but they do not know how to do the right job

Thank you

If that is your bike in your avatar, it looks like a 06-09 model? That Roadster map would be for a different model ECU (2010+)

Sounds a little lean. Hanso sent me the tune and mentioned it would be a good starting point for a PC5 to adjust off of as he just estimated the extra fuel for the Sidewinder from his TOR tune. To make it right, you need to either add a PC5 and dyno the bike or add PC5 with Autotune and adjust. If you don't want to go that route, might consider trying the new CES/Ramair tune Claviger just added to the resources section.

Thank you so much Leatal! I had taken the map thanks to your post!
I saw it too ... the only problem is that there are partializations of the secondary butterflies and I have now removed .... it will work well?

Eventually how do I put on a little bit the current map under 2000 rpm?

I attacked tunecu as the value of the throttle with the engine off indicates me 0.68 up and 0.67 in the row below is correct? can it affect "sneezing"?

Last edited:
I haven't used the plus 10% map, but I am running the map he based it off of. It has the secondaries opened to 100%. I have never adjusted a fuel map so I can't help you there, Claviger, where are you?

I haven't used the plus 10% map, but I am running the map he based it off of. It has the secondaries opened to 100%. I have never adjusted a fuel map so I can't help you there, Claviger, where are you?
OK thanks! I hope Hanso or Clavinger can help me fix these little problems

Stop using hanso maps and start using maps made on an actual dyno, they're linked in the resources section...

just my .02
Hey Claviger, do you know where we can get a good dyno tuned map for use with opened intake and Sidewinder exhaust (2014+ Roadster)? I did not see anything in the resources section?

Back