cootertwo

Living Legend
Ride
2013, & 2 05's R3R, 2006, 2004 Harley's, 2004 Kaw
Hi all, went to one of my favorite Diners on the Rocket today. As I was getting ready to enter, 2 couples were coming out. One of the gentlemen said, "hey, that's a Triumph Rocket 3". I was amazed, and told them they were the first people I've run into that actually knew what it was. He said, "well, we're from Australia"! We spent a few minutes talking Triumph, and how they were disappointed that there wasn't any Triumph dealerships in the area. Then asked if they could take a pic of them with my bike. Made me feel proud of the old Girl, luv bugs and all.:):):):):)

She's definitely a quality conversation piece! :D
-MIG

Hi all, went to one of my favorite Diners on the Rocket today. As I was getting ready to enter, 2 couples were coming out. One of the gentlemen said, "hey, that's a Triumph Rocket 3". I was amazed, and told them they were the first people I've run into that actually knew what it was. He said, "well, we're from Australia"! We spent a few minutes talking Triumph, and how they were disappointed that there wasn't any Triumph dealerships in the area. Then asked if they could take a pic of them with my bike. Made me feel proud of the old Girl, luv bugs and all.:):):):):)

Could that be the Alva Diner???

If country was spelled with the"o" it wouldn't get censored...................

Thanks for asking. I'm OK, just not near the energy I used to have. And this heat lately don't help either. Only funny think I notice, is my spell checker is getting a work out, as I now tend to mix up my letters when typing! Report from MRI showed damage from "past" mini strokes! Ha! And I just thought they were buzzzes from good drugs and booze! Kidding, but true. As I always say, "it could always be worse". I'm still this side of the dirt, and can still swing a leg over my bikes.;)

Back