Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
image.jpg
New from Polaris.... streaching the definition of a motorcycle.

Very interesting! I have 2 questions:
What is the seat height? (It's big as a car, but looks to sit way lower and reduce vision.)
What can Carpenter do to it? (can it have a power to weight ratio similar to a Rocket?)

I checked out a Slingshot this past December...basically a car with 3 wheels. It looks better in real world than pictures. I personally like flying on 2 wheels, although it would be a blast tearing around on the Slingshot. The selling points: $17 registration tabs and access to the car pool lanes!!!

Polaris just issued a sales and ride STOP until they fix "steering and roll hoops"!!! Just saw in online!

I have money down one one waiting for it yes it sit low to the ground kind of like driving a vett as to looking over the front end as to what cap can do to them I don't know but they are the same motors as in the pontiac solstice and the turbo kit makes around 425hp so we will see its not for me but for my dad the test drive I took it did make me like it is it a bike no but is it something fun yes and loaded out for 25k you won't find a car that will be as much fun imo

Back