slick rick profiled.

slick rick

Supercharged
Ride
06 tribal - 13 roadster
my names rick or 'slick rick' is what my mates call me, either is ok with me. New Zealand maori by birth, now living in Perth australia.i drive roadtrains to adelaide/sydney/brisbane melbourne or any where else. i own '06 rocket 3. currently its being pulled down so i can ship the head/cams to bob carpenter racing, in the u.s i'm hoping to end up with a very quick allround ride. i like the 'clean' look not the big bolt on bits[supercharger/turbo ..etc..] sort of sleeper thats ready to rumble at any time.i'm not big on fancy paint or too much chrome...just not my thing....practical i'd call myself,so if any one has this set up i'd love to hear about it.

cool! welcome aboard mate!

the only thing cooler on wheels than a rocket III is one of those amazing Road trains!
send a pix of your bike and your truck!

cheers
geo

my lil red pony

i talked to bob yesterday[ bob carpenter racing] and got more info on my head/cam mods.i'm going for the new 280 hp pack.thats 320hp @ the crank and '280' @ the rear tyre. i cant wait to get it back....oh yeah, the new redline is around 9000rpm....yummmy

Hey Slick

Im from northern NSW, I own a 2008 R3, I like to know how the work your doing to your R3 goes and how much it sets you back.....

Cheers Iblis

Welcome to R3.net, 9000rpm .... wow, that's impressive for an R3 motor. Is there anything done to the lower end for those revs? I know the new valve springs and head-work will prevent the valves from floating into the tops of the pistons, but is the lower end strong enough for that? :confused:

I'd love to hear an R3 at 9000rpm .... that's gotta be an awesome experience since they sound/feel like coming apart at 3000.

I want to know what exhaust you're gonna run.
If I'm not mistaken, carpenters has their own exhaust setup.
Header looked pretty good from what I remember.
Anybody got a pic?

Back