Size Matters License frame

HellFire

Legend
I saw this chrome do-dad in the car-trash-bling-isle at the auto parts store. There was no way I could pass this up, it had Rocket III all over it!:D

Last edited:
Very cool ... If Delaware's personal plates weren't so **** expensive, that's exactly what I wanted to get. I have "MINIAC" on my cooper and I have to pay $40 a year extra for it. I assume your state has a one time fee like most to get the plate made? I never heard of an extra fee annually until I moved to Delaware, we can get 5 year stickers on newer vehicles so thats an extra $200 just to keep the plate. :mad:

Ithink it was $25 to pay for the plate to be made, and 25 to register..

I wanted BAMF ( you know British American Motorcycle Foundation ;))

but no joy...

****... prices in GA suck
Standard tag $20 annual registration fee
Untitled Page

Prestige tag. $25 manufacturing fee / $20 annual registration fee / $25 annual special tag fee.
Untitled Page

That, and last years Ad Valorem tax was between $250 and $300. I don't remember exactly, but my bike and truck together were just under $600. About 1/2 and 1/2. Its expensive to live in this county.

Anyway, how about a simple tag....
I think I am going with this in Sept. when I get my new tag.
2300CC

I shouldn't *****, I lived in Kansas prior to moving and the tags came with a tax bill of 6.5% of the vehicles value. Every year! Thats why I never owned anything new till Delaware. $100,000 car (wishful thinking I know) 6.5% sales tax + 6.5% personal property tax = $13,000 just to buy it. Then another 6.5% personal property tax each and every year forever! Property taxes ate me alive! Overland Park even taxed my riding lawn mower the same 6.5% each year. They do have VERY nice roads though.

Our county had something like that for school taxes until a few years ago. They determined that there was too many legal questions about charging extra property tax due to you owning a new model vehicle. I think someone found out this county was the only one in this state doing that.

I am renewing my personalized bike tags first of May for a total cost of $81.30.

Back