Size 15 motorcycle boots - dream on...

Dalan

Supercharged
Ride
2015 R3R
One of the reasons I picked the Roadster was it fit me. With adjustable highway pegs, I do better.

I see there are some big folks here. Right now, having success cutting down the lard the bike has to slog around with. Losing weight is a **** cheap performance mod.

But, short of cutting off long toes: Any sources of size fifteen motor cycle boots out there. Surely if Aussies have 25 ounce cans of beer...

Not looking to style. Just want mid height black leather boots which cover ankles with waffle stomper tread.

Sorry, unsure of English/ Aussie/ New Zealand sizing.

Bigfoot...

I have the same problem. I wear a 16 EEEE... Sucks finding riding shoes.

Bull,

First size 15 I ever saw. Used to wear a B width, but now EE.

If Mittzy found long lasting clutches and rear tires, he could contribute to the Bootless Orphans, with all the savings.

Big feet do not propel all that well. Used to use Scubapro jet fins, and thought they "rocketed" me along just fine. I actually got forty some odd on one tank a couple weeks ago. But the rumble off the exhaust is worth the cost of twisting the throttle.

Maybe if I just wear slippers and drag my toes on the tarmac, I can get down to a size ten. :(

Bull,
First size 15 I ever saw. Used to wear a B width, but now EE.
If Mittzy found long lasting clutches and rear tires, he could contribute to the Bootless Orphans, with all the savings.
Big feet do not propel all that well. Used to use Scubapro jet fins, and thought they "rocketed" me along just fine. I actually got forty some odd on one tank a couple weeks ago. But the rumble off the exhaust is worth the cost of twisting the throttle.
Maybe if I just wear slippers and drag my toes on the tarmac, I can get down to a size ten. :(

Having your size feet sounds like a life long PITA to me.
I'd rather have the other appendage that would match the size 15!!!
:eek: :p :D

One of the reasons I picked the Roadster was it fit me. With adjustable highway pegs, I do better.

I see there are some big folks here. Right now, having success cutting down the lard the bike has to slog around with. Losing weight is a **** cheap performance mod.

But, short of cutting off long toes: Any sources of size fifteen motor cycle boots out there. Surely if Aussies have 25 ounce cans of beer...

Not looking to style. Just want mid height black leather boots which cover ankles with waffle stomper tread.

Sorry, unsure of English/ Aussie/ New Zealand sizing.

Bigfoot...
@Dalan you need to stop picking on the FATBOY. This makes two posts in the same day that someone has picked on him. He is going to start blaming me for this :p:roll::eek:

Back