britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
My opinion might be somewhat biased, but I believe the Rocket III has the best stance when parked of any motorcycle out there. No wonder owners get subjected to so many questions before you can get out of the parking lot. (The shot also gives me a chance to show off the new bath and shine.)

Link Removed

I have to agree. Even the touring bike looks "beefed" up!! I really like the insert from flip. Hopefully by the time I get the cash (other accessories are farther up the list) Flip will still have them. I like the plate holding the brit flag. Thats a perfect spot for my state inspection (which has to be done every year in NY!!!!) And although you dont have the "fastest" color.....it still looks sharp!!:D

mutt

How much would you charge to wash mine?

I can't help it. Everyone has their own little hang ups, mine is a clean motorcycle. I have owed some real pieces of two wheel crap over the years, but they have always been ridden regularly and cleaned. It also drives me nuts to someone chewing on a pencil eraser, I don't where in the hell that comes from.

**** it Britman, thats one sexy bike. Not usually a fan of the silver motor, but it just plane works on that scoot. Dave, yours is a little boring, you need to do something like put wild ass flames on it... Just kidding, great pics! When I rode with Dave to Eureka Springs, my bike was invisable:mad:

Back