Sissy bar pad to match roadster seats

Jabol

Jabol Punk
Ride
2014 R3R, TOR's
Does anybody know if there's a sissy bar pad specifically for a roadster that matches the carbon fiber look of the material? I'm fabricating custom sissy bar and want to either get a pad that matches the seats or some material that will match. Tried to find some info on the site and elsewhere but can't find anything.
Thanks

You can just buy the pillion back pads separately from Triumph dealers without the sissy bar.
There were a number of different colors/textures of them over the years though. The Gel version seats are a different color to the Std seats and I believe there are grey and more black versions of stock seats for Stds and Roadsters. I got gel seats with my used Roadster but it turned out they were fitted by previous owner and were made in 2005. The Gel version has a glossy un-textured black upper seat with 'pebble' textured 'greyish' sides. The Standard early seats were matte cow hide textured soft vinyl.

Not sure I have seen or noted the carbon fibre appearance on late model Roadsters to confirm what else looks like them.

Classic version example A9708177
Triumph Rocket III Classic/Roadster 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
US$125.00
  • TRIUMPH SISSY BAR BACKREST CUSHION FOR CRUISERS A9708177 (see photo#1 below)
  • Fabric matched with "Classic Touring Dual" seat A9708164 for Rocket 3 (see photo#2 below). Note the rider's back rest does not come with the seat and although the seats are still available cheap in Australia or the UK for Au$172 the rider's backrest is no longer made or available from dealers. If you can get one, the seat and rider's backrest 2nd hand are about Au$400-500.
A9708177_1.jpg

rocket_classic_touring_seat_adjustable_backrest.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys, sound like I'm gonna have to find some material to match the seats and make it myself. It's pretty ridiculous that Triumph is so half a$$ when it comes to accessories . Btw the pic below is what the seats look like @Ishrub
IMG_0005.JPG

Back